Kwon Nara


an actress in Korea 現 A-MAN project actress She is a beautiful actress from Hello Venus, a former Fantagio girl group.

She was one of the most beautiful women in the group when she was a girl group member, and since the first half of 2016, she has also been working as an actress, model, and ambassador in addition to her singing career.

When I was a singer, I heard from my fans that I was the visual sign of Hello Venus and that I had the appearance of a de-idol-class girl, and I think I became prettier as I was an actress!!

Now he has moved to the A-MAN project, and has completely changed her job as an actress.

Actress Kwon Na-ra has a slim body shape, a height of more than 170 centimeters, and a superior body proportion that easily exceeds the octagonal body, which is extremely rare in the East as well as in the West. She is rated as the greatest beauty of all time. In fact, fans who saw actress Kwon Na-ra on the spot expressed a sense of awe that could only be felt by Western models.

Because she has a long neck and is tall, and creates enormous synergy with her small face, she is often rated the best in both the male and female communities for her visuals.

Below is a collection of her photos and gifs.