Seol In-ah (Seorina)


Jan. 3, 1996 (24)

South Korean actress.

It's amazing. ...
If you see these gifs, you'll understand right away.







It's about her interview. She's a very attractive actress.

"Hello, I'm Seol In-ah. I am 21 years old. Seol In-ah changed my real name Yerin's English name, Serina. "Yerin" means "neighborhood with art." So my parents helped me a lot when I said I would become an actor or a celebrity. "




Seol In-ah, who has been active in various dramas, commercials, and pictorials since her debut, is the heroine of KBS 2TV's weekend drama "Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful," and is currently working on filming the drama. In addition, she recently participated in a donation parade to prevent the spread of Corona 19 (new coronavirus infection) and minimize damage, drawing attention by exerting good influence even during her busy schedule.